Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

This makes a TON of cookies so you can half it if you want. I hesitate to post this since I don't know how much flour goes in it. I never measure because I just do it until it feels right. Sometime I should measure because I feel that the right amount of flour is the most important part. I would guess it is somewhere between 4-7 cups. I just do it until the dough is still a little sticky but not too sticky that you can't roll it into balls. I also don't know how long to cook them for, somewhere between 6-10 minutes. I like them almost doughy still.

4eggs
2 cubes of butter (melt it just enough but not totally runny; I think it helps the cookies)
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup crisco
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp salt
2 tsp soda
2 T Karo syrup
1-2 cups oatmeal
Flour ? (read above)
1-2 bags chocolate chips (however you like it)

BAKE: 350 6-10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment